Your purchases are directly processed through storefronts such as Apple, Google Play, Amazon or Facebook. As Old Vegas Slots is extremely popular all around the world, to simplify payments, storefronts set the default currency to US Dollars. They also determine the exchange rate which may vary. Therefore, we have no control on the final price of your purchases. Keep in mind also that the storefront might apply extra fees such as VAT, which varies depending on the country you live in.
Articles in this section
- Where and how do I find my Facebook purchase receipt?
- Where and how do I find my Amazon purchase receipt?
- Where and how do I find my Google purchase receipt?
- Where and how do I find my Apple purchase receipt?
- I made a purchase but didn’t get my credits.
- How can I get a refund?
- How do I withdraw my credits?
- Why was I charged an extra fee?