This Policy applies to all interactions between Old Vegas Slots representatives and our Players via all communication channels.
Our players are the top priority for our company. We work hard to continually improve our games, launch new exciting features, and offer various bonuses to the Old Vegas Slots Community. We are always here and happy to help with any technical concerns and feedback. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible gaming experience. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that the support, Fan Page, and VIP communication is held in a friendly, customer-oriented, and encouraging way.
Our community of players is worldwide, and we do our best to provide the best possible customer service. Our official response time is no longer than one business day, but we usually respond much faster. If you do not receive a response from us in a timely manner, feel free to follow-up with us.
By following these guidelines, you will help us to enhance our efficiency in dealing with all requests and Player needs. This will help contribute to OVS's growth, and ensure it remains a safe space for all individuals as a player-oriented community.
- The use of explicit, harmful, offensive or profane language is prohibited.
- Threats to the game, personal attacks to an agent or DGN as a whole is prohibited
- Emails or comments on our app page containing abusive language and/or personal attacks are defined as posts that should be hidden or deleted.
- All complaints from community members regarding specific comments will be thoroughly reviewed.
- Intentional hacks, glitches, or cheating within the game shall be treated as a violation of the OVS Policy and Terms. Such cases will be solved by blocking accounts.
If you do not follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to delete your comments, block you in the community or our support space, and block you in the application.
The best place to find answers to game-related questions is our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. If the FAQ does not cover your question, you can contact us. A member of our support team will be happy to assist you.
Please include as much information as possible about your question or concern so that we can handle your email quickly, thoroughly, and professionally. If you don’t receive a win or have a technical problem, please provide us with an error message or a screenshot so we can better understand the problem and address it promptly.
Article is closed for comments.