Got some tech issues with your Apple device? Some sort of freezing, spinning wheels, or does the game work slowly? We know the way out ;)
Please take a few minutes to follow these tips that will help you improve Old Vegas Slots app performance on your iOS device:
- Make sure you are running the latest iOS version.
- Open your device Settings menu
- Tap General
- Tap Software Update
Your device will tell you what iOS version you have and if you need to install an update.
- Close all other apps on your device that may be sharing resources with the app. To force quit an app running in the background, double-click on the Home button to access the new app switcher or multitasking tray and then swipe up on the app that you want to close.
- Clear your Safari cache
- Tap Settings > Safari
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Check your Internet connection. You can connect online in two ways: Wi-Fi and Cellular Data. Try connecting to your game using Wi-Fi. If that doesn’t work, try connecting using Cellular Data.
- Power cycle your device. (Turn off the device, wait two minutes, and re-start the device.)
- Update the game to the latest version. To do so, please go to the App Store -> search for Old Vegas Slots -> Click the "Update" button.
These steps should provide you with the most possible smooth performance of the app. However, if you don’t see any difference, please get in touch with us and our techs will investigate the issue further for you.
Article is closed for comments.