Don’t be sad if there’s something wrong with the game ;) Sometimes it does happen the app should be taken care of to make it running well. Therefore, to optimize the work of Old Vegas Slots please check and follow the instructions below:
Close all other apps on your device that may be sharing resources with the app. You can do that by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Apps & Games, then Manage All Applications
- Touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps.
- Tap the app you would like to Force Stop.
- In the App details screen, select the Stop or Force Stop button.
Clear the cache on your device. You can clear the cache for Old Vegas Slots by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app, and select Manage all Applications
- Locate and tap on Old Vegas Slots.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
Power cycle your device. (Turn off the device, wait two minutes, and re-start the device.)
Check your Internet connection. You can connect online in two ways: Wi-Fi and Cellular Data. Try connecting to your game using Wi-Fi. If that doesn’t work, try connecting using Cellular Data.
Update the game to the latest version. To do so, please go to the app store on your device > search for Old Vegas Slots > Click the "Update" button.
If you are still having issues, please reach out to our support team by submitting a request in the bottom right corner of the screen :)