If you think that Old Vegas Slots is not working to its best capacity, and you have some sort of technical difficulties, here are some remedies to get the app back on track ;)
Please take a look at the steps below that will help you to improve the Old Vegas Slots app performance on your Android device:
- Close all other apps on your device that may be sharing resources with the app. You can do that by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Apps.
- Touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps.
- Choose the app you would like to Force Stop.
- Touch the Stop or Force Stop button.
- Clear the cache on your device. You can clear the cache for Old Vegas Slots by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app, and select the App Manager
- Locate and tap on Old Vegas Slots.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
- Check your Internet connection. You can connect online in two ways: Wi-Fi and Cellular Data. Try connecting to your game using Wi-Fi. If that doesn’t work, try connecting using Cellular Data.
- System updates can bring improvements that could fix your issue. To check for and install system updates:
- Open your device Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System and then System updates. If needed, first tap About phone or About tablet.
- You'll see your update status. Follow any on-screen steps.
- Power cycle your device. (Turn off the device, wait two minutes, and re-start the device.)
- Update the game to the latest version. To do so, please go to the Google Play > search for Old Vegas Slots > Click the "Update" button.
Do you think there’s still no result? That’s fine! We’d like personally to have a look at what’s going on. Just contact us at our support line and we’ll do our best to help you out further!